Her er et fantastisk tilbud til alle lystfiskerne og eventyrene! Et super stabilt oppusteligt board som er bygget til det hele.
Kom og prøv det i Hornbæk -der er fiske garanti! og når fisketuren er omme, kan HELE familen have det sjovt på vandet med Sportsman boardet..DEMO BOARD, normal pris kr 8500
Se detaljer i Hobie 2016 kataloget
“The Sportsman and the Day Trip Air are two new Hobie I-Series models for 2015. The main function of the line is VERSATILITY and ACCESS to remote water. The boards are designed to be stable platforms for a multitude of paddling uses. The boards are a perfect paddling platform for fishing, diving, river trips, great for hiking and camping in remote locations. They are also stable platforms for exercise-yoga, pilates, cross training etc. Anything you can think of to do on the water, the Sportsman and the Day Trip Air are the perfect boards for the occasion.They paddle great, are extremely stable and very versatile.”
- Length: 10’9″ / (330cm)
- Width: 38” / (96.52cm)
- Thickness: 5.75″ / 7″ (14.6cm / 17.78cm)
- Volume: 282 liters
- Weight: 32lb / 14.51kg (+/- 2kg)
- Triple Air Chamber TAC- construction
- Hi-Tech drop-stitch construction allowing inflation over 10 PSI for extreme rigidity
- 4” Center chamber with 18 Threads per square Inch, inflates to 15 PSI for a rigid platform to paddle.
- Two 6” side chambers, inflate to 5 psi for added stability.
- Three high pressure spring valves for quick and easy inflation and deflation
- Multiple D-ring hold down points and Bungee® cords in front and behind standing area for lashing down cargo.
- Durable skid plates on outer chambers for durability
- 3/4 length EVA foot pad provides grip and comfort
- S3 Foot plates for added board rigidity
- Built-in convenient carry handle
- 2 plus 1 fins with removable 8.5” center fin
- Multiple Stainless steel D-rings on some models for tying off to boats, docks, etc
- Bungee® tie down system