VISSLA 7 Seas 6/5 Hooded Full Suit
Made for cold water: 34 – 46° F / 2 – 8° C
WARMTH & STRETCH
• 100% Super stretch Japanese limestone based neoprene – lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement
• Full body Thermal lining. Fever Fiber lining with more stretch insulates heat and dries incredibly fast. Legs: Eco Fiber stretch thermal for warmth and movement.
• Dope Dyed Fabric- Softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade stretch jersey laminated with AquaA eco-friendly water-based lamination is completely solvent free. Made by Bluesign approved mills.
• Tailored fit – anatomically correct engineered body lines allow for unrestricted performance and warmth
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
• Chest-zip entry, minimal bulk with contoured water tight design
• Tripled glued, blind stitched seams
• Vissla super stretch Neo 3.0 tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
• Smoothy Panels – Wind & water-repellent – Smoothy panels on the back acts as a barrier against the cold where it’s needed the most
• Easy access secure key cord
• Knee pad, Upcycled Supratex abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength
• Liquid tape cuff seals to prevent flushing at cuffs
• Glideskin on the hood seals to skin to prevent flushing
RECOMMENDED ACCESSORIES TO KEEP YOU WARM
• If surfing in cold waters, we recommend pairing our 7 Seas Hooded Full Wetsuit with booties and gloves to keep you nice and toasty in the frigid waters! Check out our Cold Water Necessities!
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit
• Smoothy panel on back – use extra caution when putting on and taking off wetsuit.
• 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
• 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
• 6 month from original purchase date on smoothy material. Improper care of the smoothy material such as finger nail punctures are not covered under warranty.
Most Importantly Enjoy!
LS, LT, MT, S, M, XL